About The Company:
We are a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions that delivers supply chain success – every time. As an organization, our track record of 100% success spans 20+ years and proof points at more than 125 supply chain performance leaders. Our customer base ranges from Fortune 50 companies to medium sized businesses and logistics service providers. Our extremely broad suite of supply chain solutions – provided on a single, integrated services-based technology platform - has three anchors: the Softeon Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Execution System (WES), and Distributed Order Management (DOM) system. In India we are based in Chennai & Mayiladuthurai and outside India, our global footprint includes offices in North America, Europe, and Latin America. For more detailed information about us, you may visit our website www.softeon.com
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/BCA/B.Sc-IT/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc-IT
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% and above with no standing arrears can apply
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.25 LPA - INR 4 LPA (No Variable Pay) based on Performance in interview.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 2 Years (SLA) - (We will NOT ask for any original certificates from the candidates for this).
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Java / J2EE, SQL - Software Development / Programming.
- Trained or certified or self learnt in Java would be added advantage.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Online Technical Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS)
- Virtual Technical Round
- Virtual HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 4 LPA