About The Company
Softeon is a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. A leading CMM level 3 company and software product development company.
While their roots are in warehouse management systems, Softeon has demonstrated consistent growth and strong investments in R&D for over a decade. Today, they offer a powerful platform that covers the complete spectrum - from supply chain planning to execution.
Softeon is headquartered in the Washington DC metro area in Reston, Virginia. Their global footprint includes offices in Europe, Latin America and India with an infrastructure that is amply staffed to provide support 24×7 in all parts of the world.
Salary: Upto Rs. 2.25 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Years Service Level Agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required :
- Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
- Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
- Candidates trained in JAVA will be preferred.
- Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction
- Written test (Aptitude + Technical)
The following rounds will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the subsequent week
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
*Please note that the candidate needs to travel twice (if shortlisted) for the interviews at the company’s office in Chennai. There will be No Skype or Telephonic Interview.
Software Engineer Trainee
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.25 - 2.25 LPA