Target batch - 2013
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT
Salary - It will be Rs.7,500 per month and after 6 months of probation it will be 2.25 LPA based on performance
Bond- 2 years (SLA)
Tentative date of interview- Saturday, 31 May 2014
Tentative date of joining- Immediate
- Technical Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS) / Technical
- Round / HR Round.
Note: Technical Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS) will be conducted on 31/05/2014. Shortlisted candidates will be called for F2F discussions later i.e probably in a week\'s time
- Develop quality software using cutting-edge technologies
- Timely development and delivery of quality software
- Should exhibit excellent team work
- Document as per standards
- Usage of in-house developed tools and utilities as necessary
- Time management / adherence
- Maintain proper dress code
- Knowledge sharing with Dev. / QA / CST teams
- Conduct code reviews and unit testing on all development as applicable
- Excellent interaction with customers and onsite coordinators from time to time, as required by
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password.
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register : Thursday, 29th May, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
2.25 - 2.25 LPA