About the company
Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. They provide end-to-end IT solutions which enables their customers increase efficiency and productivity to transform their business. Their outsourcing solution fits to mid size organizations allowing them to manage outcomes and gain return on their existing investments.
Founded in 1998, Progressive has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region. Their delivery framework is flexible enough to suit the business environment by adopting Offsite / Onsite / Hybrid Models.
Their some of the offerings are: Cloud Advisory Services, IT Transformation, Application Modernization, Mobility Consulting
The solutions provided are: Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Unified Communication, Enterprise Content Management, Data centre Consolidation, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Computing, Network & Security
Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary Details: INR 4.45LPA
Bond: 2 year service level agreement
2 Years Program (Surety Cheque Rs. 1,00,000 to be submited against the service agreement.)*
*You need not deposit any amount in that bank account, that could be a zero balance account in which the balance could be Re. 0.
Pls Note: Company will not use the cheque until unless there is any absconding or breach of agreement from candidate side. This cheque will stand cancelled once they leave the company in proper manner after completion of agreement.
0 to 6 months
6 to 12 months
12 to 18 months
18 months onwards
Post Completion of 24 months - Retention bonus of INR 25,000 will be given
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Noida
Courses Required: B.Tech (CS/IT) // MCA // M.Tech (CS/IT)
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative Date of Online Test: 1st Week of March & 2nd Week of March
Tentative date of joining: Immediate(MCA) / May-June (B.Tech/M.Tech - Post completion of final exams)
- The candidate will be responsible in designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing standards
- The candidate is expected to show the flexibility to work on different set of technologies as and when required.
- Knowledge of Java script, HTML5, CSS, XML.
- Ability to prioritize and multi- tasking
- Good Communication skills
- Self-motivation and Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks and work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Online Programming Test
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
Software Engineer - Trainee
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
4.45 - 4.45 LPA