Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Engineer Trainee
About OSS Cube-
They are a Global Solutions Provider. We deliver integrated Mission Critical Solutions Using Open Source.
OSSCube has helped organizations around the world, ranging from Fortune 100 Corporations to High Tech startups to increase revenue and customer satisfaction while reducing costs and time to market.OSSCube has also partnered with Open Source and Enterprise Mobility technology innovators, leading communities and associations to bring you world class integrated business solutions that can help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
OSSCube offers a broad array of services ranging from Consulting, Elastic Virtual Development Resources, Mobile, Web and Custom Application Development, Product Support and Open Source Training.
SugarCRM Customization, Drupal Development, Open Source, PHP, Zend, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Process Maker, Magento, Zend Framework, Open Source Consulting, HealthCare, Hadoop, Cloudera, Talend, Mobile Application Development
Profile/Designation: Software Engineer Trainee
Gender : Both
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher’ s
Target batch pass outs: 2014
Course specialization: B.Tech/BE (CS/IT)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
· Rs 12,000 pm during probation
· Rs 3.5 LPA after completion of training period
Bond: 2 Years (including training period)
Tentative date of interview: Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Tentative date of joining: June / July post examinations
1. Machine Coding Round.
2. HR Interview
3. Technical interview.
· Responsible for the evaluation, testing, implementation, and customization of open source components.
· Be a liaison between the organization and the open source web development community.
· Identify upcoming trends and innovations, translating this into recommendations and ideas for improving the application environment.
· Application design, development using Lamp Technologies.
· Designs new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assigned
· Supports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfaces
· Sets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projects
· Ensures that all development work is within the open source (LAMP) context
· Database development/administration/troubleshooting
• A passion for the user experience and user interface
• Self-motivated with interest in learning new applications and systems
• Ability to handle multiple issues of varying priority effectively
• Ability to work unsupervised and capable of meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT