About The company
Oss Cube is a Global Solutions Provider. They deliver integrated Mission Critical Solutions Using Open Source. OSSCube has helped organizations around the world, ranging from Fortune 100 Corporations to High Tech startups to increase revenue and customer satisfaction while reducing costs and time to market. OSSCube has also partnered with Open Source and Enterprise Mobility technology innovators, leading communities and associations to bring you world class integrated business solutions that can help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
Website address: www.osscube.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)/MCA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months’
- During Training: 12,000 per month stipend
- Post Training: INR 3.50 LPA
Bond: 1 Year (No upfront payment or submission of original documents)
- Online Programming Test (Automata)
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post the registration date is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds
- Responsible for the evaluation, testing, implementation, and customization of open source components.
- Be a liaison between the organization and the open source web development community. Identify upcoming trends and innovations, translating this into recommendations and ideas for improving the application environment.
- Work with IT Management to develop strategic plans and vision for the standardized open source web environment. This includes short and long term budgeting, short and long term strategic planning, and
creation of policies and procedures
- Web application design, development, and maintenance
- Designs new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assigned
- Supports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfaces
- Sets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projects
- Ensures that all development work is within the open source (LAMP) context
- Database development/administration/troubleshooting
- Designs database models and implement them.
- Integrates application front-ends with database back-ends
- Works with system administrators to perform database administration and troubleshooting for server databases
- A passion for the user experience and user interface
- Self-motivated with interest in learning new applications and systems
- Ability to handle multiple issues of varying priority effectively
- Ability to work unsupervised and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA