About the Company:
Orchid is a boutique consulting and application services company focusing on providing value to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) through innovative business solutions and commitment to quality. We are comprised of a team of committed professionals combining experience in technology and consulting with domain knowledge to \"make IT work\". We are driven by strong internal processes which help us deliver value to customers.We have worked in various industry sectors including Construction, Services, IT, Cement, FMCG, Food Processing, Retail, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading and Distribution, Chemicals, Telecom, etc. Our knowledge of these verticals will help you discover implementable best practices which will drive efficiency.Orchid was founded with the vision that fact based management can be brought into small and medium businesses with simplistic tools. Our software services and our BI product, EasyReports Business Intelligence, is built around that vision. EasyReports BI is an easy to use Business Intelligence tool which provides scalable, flexible and affordable reporting solutions. Our BI product offers the best in class features with the latest technology options. We, therefore, offer customers both the flexibility of in-memory analysis with the efficiency of OLAP.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Understand client / internal product requirements
- Understand algorithms and design approaches
- Work as .NET developer in C#
- SQL Queries / Stored Procedure in MS SQL Server
- OOPS concepts should be strong
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Design Patterns
- Face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA