Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Engineer Trainee
About The Company
Leadcode Technologies is a product based company building products for Digital Ad Operations, Search Engine Marketing, Indirect Revenue and Yield Management providing turnkey solutions to grow and manage all indirect revenue sources, including programmatic exchanges, ad networks, private deals, data sales, native placements, auction pricing and international representation agreements.
From the technical standpoint our goal and focus is on building web enabled Products with low latency, high volume, large scale, distributed systems and infrastructure to handle multibillion query capacity platforms.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to 2.5 LPA (Depending upon candidature)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months Probation/Training would be done on the job
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidates shall be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality and scalable web applications and websites.
- Short listed candidates will undergo personal telephonic interview followed by machine test.
- Write clean, well designed code
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Extensive working knowledge on PHP5.x
- Good understanding of OOPs
- Very good understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization
- Good experience in handling Web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor as well as a good team player
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer Trainee
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT