Course Specialisation: B.Tech (CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: 4 LPA CTC
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Date Of Interview: Saturday, 2 August 2014
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Location: Will be comunicated post registration.
1. Technical Machine coding Test
2. Written Test (Paper Based)
- Problem Solving
3. Multiple Technical Rounds by Managers Followed by HR Round
Job Description- (Software Engineer in Test )
Snapdeal is looking for talented and self driven Software Test Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate is self motivated and detail oriented with experience working in a fast-pace software development environment.
Skills Required- (Software Engineer in Test )
- Knowledge of automating tools with Selenium, Java, scripting (shell or perl or python)
- Knowledge of general programming techniques is preferred as is detailed hands-on knowledge of Unix and MySQL.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and have excellent follow-through
- Most importantly - must have a passion for Quality.
- Exposure towards performance testing
- Experience testing web applications / WAP applications, especially with respect to e-commerce.
- Exposure towards Loadrunner, Jmeter, OpenSTA
- Knowledge of cloud environment
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Tuesday, 29 July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesnt work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA