Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development (Android)
About the Company:
Cliffex is a user experience consulting firm offering full range of services to help you deliver great products. Whether you’re improving a single process such as registration or creating a new application, we help you improve your Customer Experience thereby reducing cost and increase your business. That’s not all; our complete package includes providing End-to-End User Experience and design solutions. We also bake delightful and eye catching designs for desktop, tablet and Mobile devices. Last year we had great partnerships with US based companies like Broker Genius and Jarla Group providing our services and assisting them achieve their visions using our skills.
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 4 - 6 LPA
- Overall 2+ years of experience in Android (Java, Android SDK, Android Studio) native application development.
- Should have strong knowledge on database designing, data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform. (required).
- Experience in SDLC with continuous integration tools and unit testing.
- Knowledge of Android platform security practices.
- Experience on restful service API’s to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Proven experience on Mobile gaming, e-commerce, real time analytics applications and familiarity with payment systems.
- Work portfolio of more than 3 applications for Mobile (Android).
Skill Set Required:
- Some experience in iOS (Objective C, Xcode) development is preferred.
- Knowledge of web based front end development and PHP will be preferred.
- Basics of OOPS (C/C++) should be clear.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one\'s time.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Passion for user experience and knowledge of mobile application patterns as per the Platform Development Guidelines.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
- Familiarity in design and implementation of configuration oriented Apps.
- Have understanding of and be able to appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of the primary form factors, viz. desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices (primarily smart phones).
- Ensure designs are optimized for low latency and slow speed internet access
- Ensure designs are optimized for different form factors, browsers, resolutions etc.
- Technical Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development (Android)
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT