About The Company:
XenonStack was started in 2012 by a Research Scholar, Domain expertise and 2 young geeks at different places in India, collaborated to serve a Foreign Telecom client for Building real-time analytics tool along with Hadoop cluster management and migration of data application from premises standalone servers to Private Cloud. Now XenonStack are Building Data driven Applications for enterprises ,Embedding Internet in every aspects of life, easing the human life using analytics and IoT products; contributing towards high performance, highly available and reliable solutions.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary : INR 3 LPA - INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance during training period)
Course Specialization: B.Tech. (CS/IT)
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Based on candidate selection
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and implement Solution for Data Engineering and Product Development for DevOps, BigData and Data Science. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Efficient Code and Documentation of the Project.
- Proper Github Process Flow Implementation and Coding Best Practices.
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Building Data Solutions for High Volume of Transaction Data.
- Strong Knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
- Knowledge about test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge of Databases - SQL/NoSQL Databases and Graph Databases.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Skill-Set Test
- Technical Test
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 5 LPA