About The Company:
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions globally. Webyog products are loved and trusted by more than 2.5 million users worldwide. Over 30,000 Companies use Webyog's tools to monitor and manage their MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Servers. Webyog's most popular products (SQLyog and MONyog) are used by developers and DBAs to manage and monitor their MySQL servers. Webyog's new product SeaLion - Linux server monitoring tool already has the community talking.
Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 7 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Tentative date of joining: Post completion of the final semester examinations
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Candidates will be working across the Webyog product line
- Candidate should have the understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Other than strong concepts, those who love Linux, contribute to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc.) will have an edge over others.
- During the interview, candidate can impress the interviewer by talking about the "code" or the "spec document" that you have written/contributed in the past during your engineering projects or during your corporate internships.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type - web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
0 - 0 Years
7 - 7 LPA