About The Company : CAMPUS MEDICINE is product of VHIRE4U. CAMPUS MEDICINE is a web based application. It establishes a common and continuous platform between 4 stakeholders: Management, Faculty, Parents, and Students. CAMPUS MEDICINE eases out Admission Process, Fees Collection of course/ hostel/ mess/ transport, Student/ Faculty Attendance issues, Academic Calendar issues, Issues of maintaining Student/ Faculty/Employee information and tracking, Management Information System, Greeting Management, Issues of sending instant News & Events messages, Issues of Exam scheduling and Result announcement, Maintaining student life cycle.
Salary details: Rs. 2.4 LPA – 4.2 LPA ( Depending upon the experience and Candidature)
Probation Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 0 to 3 years of experience in .Net is required.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be working on Java Script, CSS (Style Sheet), HTML, WebPage designing.
- Candidate will be attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Candidate will also be working on database programming in Sqlserver 2008.
- Candidate must have In depth Knowledge in ASP .Net and C# with Development experience in Web Application (Windows application exp. is not required) with knowledge of SSRS / RDLC is must.
- Should have experience in writing Stored Procedures, query optimization and performance tuning.
- Must have good communication Skill.
- Must have good to have a knowledge in WCF, SSRS ,WebServices, XML, J Querry , Reporting services.and testing toll like Nunit/ foxcop / SSW Code editor.
- Knowledge in Financial and Education domain will be added advantage.
- Fresher Candidate must have done .Net certification
- System Test of the programming skills and coding standards
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews.
0 - 3 Years
2.4 - 4.2 LPA