About The Company:
Our Mission, is to utilize our know-how of technology and processes to make small and medium organizations efficient and viable, enabling them to compete on a worldwide scale.
Triveni Labs is a part of the Triveni Group. The Triveni group, since 1985, had been focusing on manufacturing Indian ethnic wear and distributing it worldwide - and since 2011, has built an e-Commerce organization taking its collection online worldwide.
Triveni Labs, setup in 2014, brings together the innovation attitude & technological know-how of Triveni's team with domain expertise, enabling us to build reliable technology suited for, and indeed required by, small & medium scale enterprises in the country. Our team consists of Computer Engineers from IITs & NITs.
Website : http://www.trivenilabs.com/
Profile/Designation: IT/Software Engineer
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Location: Surat
Course specialization: B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Science/ IT/ECE)
Probation / Training Period: 1 Months
Salary- : Rs 10,000/- to Rs 20,000/- + Basic Shared Accommodation for outstation candidates
Bond: No Bond
Tentative date of interview: 2nd week of April 2015 (subject to change)
Please Note that this is tentative date of interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: June (Post final Exams)
Interview Process: 1 or 2 Face To Face Round ( depends on the candidature)
Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design & Development of the Web architecture of the various software tools & products, including on PHP / Magento, Java / Play or Python / Django.
3. Explore recommendation engines, assisted shopping, image based meta search - and other cutting edge e-commerce technologies. This role will involve focus on innovation, working with existing and new tools, and interns working on innovation projects.
4. Lead Data analytics in the company - with the perspective to look at sustainable meaningful business reports, to be used in decision-making. This requires constant iteration on the data. We at Triveni are looking at the possibility of evolving some of these innovation products as standalone marketable products.
• Must have a strong interest in web architectures on PHP & Python.
• Experience in Magento and /or Django preferred, not mandatory
• Must possess a high level of self motivation and high quality work ethics
• Must have good communication
• Excellent Analytical Skill
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA