About the company:
TRIFFORT is known for unwavering commitment towards high quality standards in software development. Triffort has succeeded in incorporating 3 rules of Good Business in PRACTICALITY.
Job location: Allahabd
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passouts: 2019
Salary: Stipend of INR 7000 is provided in training period.
Post Training: INR 1.80 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.TECH(CS/IT)/MCA
Tentative date of joining: Post compeletion of their Graduation.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Translate designs and wireframes into quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and
reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates should have fundamental knowledge of programming like C/C++.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Should not have any standing arrears
- Excellent knowledge in IT and Coding.
Last date to apply: 16th November 2018
- Written test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA