About The Company:
Telibees Technologies Private Limited is a software product development company in the field of developing products around interactive graphics and animations. Their software product allows for creating rich interactive content that works across devices from desktops to mobiles and on web browsers. The unique thing about their software is that the designer can create rich interactive content across all devices in one stretch saving lot of his time.
Their software product are developed for Windows Desktop, Android phones & tablets as well as iOS platforms.There are multiple uses of such interactive content in the field of Education, Health, Marketing, Greetings, etc. and having these animations work smoothly even on mobile browsers makes the content shareable via links opening up lot of opportunities for companies using content developed with our software.
NOTE: Only those Candidate who can join early are requested to apply.
Course: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT), MCA
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
Salary details: During Probation Period - 15000 / Month
After Probation Period - INR 2.5 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired Experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Year's service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be doing pure software development work with the primary language used being C/C Software development will involve designing algorithms and data structures to fulfill requirements of our graphics engine software.
- The work will involve application of core computer science engineering aspects like compiler technology, graphics technology and operating systems.
- Apart from programming the job also requires lots of mathematics as well.
- Some examples of problem to be solved within the job are achieving high performance of graphics rendering for smooth animation, developing user interface systems using concepts of mathematical logic, smooth interactivity, automatic conversion of a desktop application to an android application, memory allocation algorithm design, data synchronization etc ..
- Getting a sound foundation of computer science and mathematics over here, the candidate is assured of a bright career ahead.
- The candidate should have a R&D oriented mindset, ready to spend lot of time in peaceful contemplation of problem and its solution. The candidate should have a keen interest in mathematics and a capability to think abstractly.
- The candidate should be open minded in working across technologies and domains.
- He should have a sound grasp of computer science engineering aspects like data structures, operating systems, compiler, graphics, networking.
- In terms of programming language a hands on expertise on C/C is enough
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA