About The Company
Telibees Technologies Private Limited is a software product development company in the field of developing products around animations. They develop software product for Windows Desktop, Android phones & tablets as well as iOS platforms.
Mobile Animations are today represented as a video which are extremely bulky files and are slow to download even on a 3G network which not only spoils the user experience but also make it very expensive for the user. Animations developed with our software are extremely small in size around 50KB for a 20 seconds animation. There are multiple uses of such mobile animations in the field of Education, Health, Marketing, Greetings, etc. and they are developing products with which not only the animations can be created but also products which makes use of these animations. The company is a pure R&D company working in cutting edge technologies like Direct3D, HTML5, Android, iPhone
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
- During Probation: Rs 12,000 per month
- Post Probation: Upto Rs 2 LPA (depending upon the candidature and the interview performance)
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Years service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: 3rd Week Of April
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be primarily involved in design decisions
- The candidate will be working on either of the three domains of Graphics Engineering, Collaboration Modules or Compiler Modules.
- Graphics Engineering
- The candidate will be working on the domain of computer animation and the work will involve doing programming involving lot of mathematics like matrix operations, trigonometry and polynomial equations for drawing curves and transforming them.
- Developing a User Interface for the animation tool using the concepts of MVC and State Charts.
- The candidate will be required to work on Window Platform, Android or iOS platform
- Collaboration Engineering : The candidate will be involved in programming of the software for enhancing collaborative features in the product
- Compiler Engineering : The candidate will be using compiler technologies to develop various tools for modifying our source code
Skills Required: Knowledge of Programming in C, C++
Interview Process: Technical interview round
Candidate will be involved in developing and designing of applications
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA