About The Company:
Surya builds digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Surya was founded in 1999 by Mr. D.N. Prahlad (an early employee of Infosys), to create software products. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
Job Location: Currently Working from home office in Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2019-2020
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
- An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Suryans take on problems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
- You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the product, wherever needed.
- You should be open to receiving and providing constructive feedback, with a relentless pursuit of constant improvement.
What You Will Work on:
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time. While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Your Growth at Surya:
Surya’s growth is driven by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and are bold enough to pursue them. Our leadership team, including our Managing Director, is comprised primarily of people who joined Surya as freshers. Through our process of continuous feedback, and regular 1-1 conversations, we believe in upskilling our team, and enabling each of them to grow along paths they find satisfying.
- Telephonic Interview
- Virtual Technical Interview
- Virtual HR Interview
0 - 1 Years
4 - 4 LPA