About The Company:
Servosys is one of the fastest-growing providers of software products and technology services for business process automation solutions that address challenges like process turn-around time, organizational productivity, service quality, regulatory compliance, business scalability, operational visibility and excellence. Products Suite: ServoStreams® (BPMS), ServoDocs© (DMS), ServoWebScan© (Scanning Workflow) & ServoImage© (Imaging API toolkit). Our products are technologically superior and built for high performance. Solutions Expertise: Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation, Document Management, Mobile Imaging, and Scanning. Industries Serving: Services industries including Banking, Financial Services, and high-tech companies.
Job Location: Mumbai / Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc.
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA (fixed) + Bonus of INR 50,000 will be provided
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: August 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known workflows.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- You will work in modern enterprise web stack with a growing development team.
- BE, B-Tech (CSE or IT)/ MCA /MSc (CSE or IT) with minimum 70 % marks throughout academic standard.
- Knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets and Database.
- Knowledge of java frameworks such as spring, Hibernate.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (SOAP & REST).
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Work independently and collaborate with the rest of the development team.
- Write clean, robust code backed by automated unit tests with full coverage.
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product competitive.
- Work with product team and UI/UX designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front and back end architecture.
- Experience in working with distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Perform unit testing and participate in design and code-review process.
- Aptitude test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA