About The Company:
Sensel Telematics Pvt Ltd, today, is one of the leading telematics solution providers to all kinds of logistics operations across industry verticals. We are one of the few companies having end-2-end competencies in this domain. Our R&D team in Bangalore is responsible for the hardware design, software development and productization. We have presence across the country through Sales, Service Support and Dealer network. As a company we are focussed on: Building and deploying reliable, safe and feature-rich products and services of highest standards Focus on superior performance to ensure a great return on investment to the customer Excellence in customer service
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- software engineer -Shall contribute to the analysis, design & development of features as a strong individual contributor.
- Must be able to provide technical direction to formulated business ideas.
- Should have extremely good problem solving skills, must be hands on coding and have the ability to multitask.
- mobile applications & Microsoft Certification are plus.
Skill Set Required:
- SQL Server, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Web AP
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA