Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Quovantis Technologies focus on creating beautiful interactive web and mobile experiences in an agile manner.
The clients comes with thick scope documents and wire-frames, some with existing websites, and others with an idea on a napkin. As long as your goal is to build something awesome, they can help.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Desired experience: 0-8 months
Course Specialization: BE/BTECH (CS/IT) / MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA - 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for development of web and mobile apps using any of the latest technologies
- Responsible for owning up the deliverables and making sure they are completed on time
- Completing the tasks with high quality
- Constant learning and catching up with the latest and greatest way of building web and mobile apps
- Participating in organization initiatives and contributing towards their success
- Passionate for solving problems and quick learning ability
- Hands on knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms using Java, C#, Ruby or Python
- Must have good exposure of web technologies like JEE, ASP.NET MVC, Rails, Node.js or any of the known Python Framework
- Good knowledge of database concepts
- Online Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT