Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Salary- 3.0LPA To 3.5LPA (Depending on interview performance & candidature)
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Date of interview: Friday, 4 July 2014
Date of joining: Immediate
- Problem Solving
- Logical + Programming skills Round.
- Technical Round / HR Round
Job Description- (Software Engineer):
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Skills Required- (Software Test Engineer)
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Ability to work in functional team environment.
- Fast learner & Great Inter-personal skills.
- Strong at problem solving and analytical skills.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 3 July, 2014 by 12 Noon.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesnâ€™t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA