Profile/Designation: Software Engineer
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Probation/Training: 6 Months
Salary: Rs 4.22 LPA (CTC)
Additional Benefits (after joining):
· Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance & other Statutory related.
· Reimbursement of relocation expenses for outstation candidates.
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Tentative Interview Date: 12th - 15th January 2015 (Will be confirmed)
Date of Joining: Post completion of Final Exams
· Written Test (C Programming - Binary, hexadecimal representations, microprocessors, Boolean expression simplification, Analytical and Logical Questions)
· 1 or 2 Rounds of Technical Interview (Face to Face, depending on the candidature performance)
· Final HR Round
1. Design, Develop & port middleware, SDKs, protocol stacks, etc. required for multimedia applications in Linux/Android, WINCE, other RTOS etc.
2. Integrate software and Hardware accelerated multimedia CODECs to multimedia frameworks ( Direct show, G-Streamer, Open Max etc)
3. Develop device drives for various hardware peripherals such as storage (NAND , SD etc), Audio ( Audio CODECs), Video (Camera, HDMI , LCD etc), Sensors ( Compass, Accelerometer etc), Connectivity ( WIFI/ BT), DMA etc in an embedded platform using hardware tools (Oscilloscope / JTAG/ LA etc) for debugging.
4. Develop, port & optimize Boot loaders & Operating systems.
5. Develop Android, Windows phone 7 & iOS Applications for smart Phones , smart tablets
6. Working on leading edge consumer Electronics and wireless platforms such as video conferencing, IP Video surveillance solutions, thin client, Tablets& Smart phones.
- Good analytical, logical, communication and programming skills
- Good aptitude and right attitude to learn new technologies is mandatory
- Should be strong in 'C' programming
Path Partner Company Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file//0B-5LvGeHGWe9cWZNT0g2bGxzWVJyUnlEU0s1Mjdobmh3akVn/view?usp=sharing
Note: Please read the PathPartner Presentation thoroughly. This will help you understand the job profile & what the company does in detail. Questions will be asked from you during the interview process from this presentation.
0 - 0 Years
4.22 - 4.22 LPA