Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Path Partner:
Path Partner Technology based out of California, USA and Bangalore, India, is a leading provider of products and services for multimedia centric embedded devices.
Path Partner has extensive experience in Technology, Engineering & Business practices focusing on audio & video codecs, video analytics & vision, imaging, multimedia middleware, OS porting, system integration, applications and hardware design.
Path Partner Technology specializes in addressing challenges faced by leading Silicon vendors, OS providers and ODM/ OEMs in their product development.
Profile/Designation: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Course specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ISE/ECE)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Salary: CTC 4.22 LPA
· Additional Benefits (after joining):
· Health Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance & other Statutory related.
· Reimbursement of relocation expenses for outstation candidates.
Bond- : None
Tentative date of interview: 21 June 2014
Tentative date of joining: 4th August 2014
· Written Test (C Programming - Binary, hexadecimal representations, microprocessors, Boolean expression simplification, Analytical and Logical Questions)
· 1 or 2 Rounds of Technical Interview (Face to Face, depending on the candidature performance)
· Final HR Round
Any other Requirements / specifications
Candidates should have excellent knowledge in C
Basic Job Purpose: Software Development
· Design, Develop & port middleware, SDKs, protocol stacks, etc. required for multimedia applications in Linux/Android, WINCE, other RTOS etc.
· Integrate software and Hardware accelerated multimedia CODECs to multimedia frameworks ( Direct show, G-Streamer, Open Max etc)
· Develop device drives for various hardware peripherals such as storage (NAND , SD etc), Audio ( Audio CODECs), Video (Camera, HDMI , LCD etc), Sensors ( Compass, Accelerometer etc), Connectivity ( WIFI/ BT), DMA etc in an embedded platform using hardware tools (Oscilloscope / JTAG/ LA etc) for debugging.
· Develop, port & optimize Boot loaders & Operating systems.
· Develop Android, Windows phone 7 & iOS Applications for smart Phones , smart tablets
· Working on leading edge consumer Electronics and wireless platforms such as video conferencing, IP Video surveillance solutions, thin client, Tablets& Smart phones.
1. Good analytical, logical, communication and programming skills
2. Good aptitude and right attitude to learn new technologies is mandatory
3. Should be strong in 'C' programming
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.22 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure