Newspapers and magazines that have been around for 100s of years compete with micro-publishers, bloggers and even tweeters for mindshare. As a media company, leveraging technology to your advantage is the key to your success. Mediology is a software solutions company focussed on providing end to end technology solutions for the media and publishing industry. Right from pre-press workflow solutions to multi channel publishing, social networking and even monetizing your media assets, we assist media companies - old and new - in embracing technology to increase productivity, reduce costs and enhance user experience. Our "software as a service" (Saas) approach is aimed at minimizing the upfront investment required with most IT projects. We offer a pay-as-you-go option to get you started quickly and ramp up only when the need arises. Our publishing platform is based on open source software and supports open standards hence ensuring no vendor lockin, should you choose to take your content and users to a different platform.
Roles&Responsibilities of the candidate for Software engineer intern( software engineer:-
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to exist software programs as necessary
Desired Skills & Qualification:
- The candidate is required to be Proficient in PHP, C++, Objective C, and Java.
- Good Knowledge of MYSQL & SQL Server
- Good Knowledge of the SDLC
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of OOPS concepts and Best Practices.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Profile/Designation: Software engineer intern( software engineer)
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both) :Both
Job Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Desired experience: 2023-2024
Target batch Passouts: Freshers
Course specialization :BTech (Computer Science / IT)/ MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) :65% or above throughout
Candidate location (if any) :Delhi NCR
Probation/Training Period :6 months
Salary & Stipend- Fixed + Variable Stipend-20,000/month
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) :na
Tentative date of interview :Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
2 written tests.
-3 technical rounds and + an HR round.
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA