About The company
Meddiff Technologies (formerly known as MedSphere Technologies) is a leader in Web based PACS,RISPACS, Tele-imaging solutions.The Platform is designed to address needs of Emergency Care, Diagnostic Centers , Physicians,Stand-alone hospitals as well as Chains of hospitals - large or small.Our latest offering is in the field of Oncology called RTPACS (Radio Therapy)
Meddiff offers a flexible image acquisition, processing and storage platform that supports different modalities from X-Rays, US, CT, MRI, Cathlab to PET CT. This is useful for customers who want to move from one modality to another or from film to digital imaging. The products offer the ability to view imaging studies on mobile devices such as iPads , iPhones and Androids.
Their web-based PACS and RISPACS (Radiology Information System) also come with VNA (Vendor Neutral Archive ),Cloud Storage, Zero Foot Print Viewer and many other useful features like video conferencing collaboration . They have FDA clearance and CE certification. We have extensive experience of migration of large data and our software is compatible with all hardware and platforms.
Meddiff leads the industry as a proven PACS and RISPACS system provider with commendable customization and scalability. Meddiff is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and support leading to minimal downtime.This in turn leads to optimum ROI for clients/facilities and affordable,efficient and quality healthcare for the patients.
- For Freshers : Software Engineer-Trainee
- For Experienced: Software Engineer
Website address: www.meddiff.com
Desired experience- 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE (CS/IT)/M.Tech
Batch – 2012/2013/2014
Training Period/Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: 3.2 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Telphonic round by the HR
- Written Test
- Technical Rounds ( Written)
- Face to face interview with HR
Tentative Interview Date*: will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Candidate will be involved in software development activities on various platforms like:
- Python Development
- Web frameworks such as Django, Flask, and Pyramid.
- Relational Databases and MySQL. SQL Alchemy or any ORM experience.
- Experience in Agile Development Process, Git version control system, knowledge of OOP, MVC.
- Good knowledge about application deployment and experience.
- Expertise in Unit testing, adherence to coding standards, experience in Integration development environment (IDE), version control system, Apps / web servers.
- Experiences of TDD, BDD, code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Strong opinions regarding user experience and the design of web based applications.
- Solid understanding of cross browser issues.
- Experience developing software on Window, Linux or Mac OS X.
- Excellent verbal, written and technical skills are mandatory.
0 - 2 Years
3.2 - 3.2 LPA