About The company
LogiQuad Solutions is an IT consulting and services company with distinct focus on small and mid-scale enterprises (SMEs) that strive to benefit from information technology. Promoted by experienced professionals, LogiQuad provides 360° consultation, development and support on wide array of IT platform to enable current and future needs of an enterprise.
They offer solutions in diversified areas like Enterprise Automation, Engineering Automation, Ecommerce Platforms, Content Management Systems, Cloud Computing, Data Migration and Business Intelligence.
Their rich expertise enables organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership while creating an IT enabled enterprise eco-system. They help in addressing IT needs of SMEs while keeping the cost advantage intact and improving the productivity and efficiency
Website address: http://www.logiquad.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA
Probation/Training Period: 15 Days
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA; 3 LPA after 3 months (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Telephonic Technical Interview
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and develop the application modules to meet the requirements as provided in the Design Documents
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated development tasks.
- Responsible for implementing and following standards and guidelines with coding best practices in mind.
- Provide support for production systems in the form of enhancements, maintenance and minor bug fixes.
- Responsible for conducting proper unit testing.
- Basic programming concept and logical reasoning
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA