Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Website - www.letsgomo.com
Desired Experience - Freshers
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/MCA
Academic Criteria - None
Probation/Training Period - 3 months
Salary Details - Rs. 1.8 LPA - Rs. 3.2 LPA (Depending on the candidature)
Interview Process - Tentative Interview date is on Monday, 27th January, 2014.
- Technical – Written (Logical).
- Technical – Interview.
- HR Round
- Help define the architecture and core features of different Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile)
- Understand what users are saying, and build applications that incredibly intuitive and easy to use
- Write code that is efficient, reusable and easy to maintain
- Understand the real requirements communicated by clients and designers and come up with optimal solutions
As Web Developer (Mobile Applications) at LetsGoMo Labs, you will
- Work on bleeding edge technologies which are still evolving and growing fast like us.
- Leverage your web development skills and be responsible for developing best-in-class mobile applications in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment.
Any other Requirements/specifications - Candidates strong in Java or C, C
Skills Required - Java/C , HTML5, CSS3
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday, 22nd January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT