About The Company:
Clarity Travel Technology Solution has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India & Sri Lanka. Our solutions are API’S compliant, based on IATA’S and NDC’S standards to establish a direct connection for the airline's product & services. Our product is flexible and customizable to meet the brand and business objective. Our solution supports the Enterprise & Mid-office infrastructure. Our solution has helped our customers that include leading airlines and travel agencies to benefit from our multi-host solutions for content aggregation, multi-tier distribution, contract management, interline fares, low fare shop, cache & load management, secure payment, multi-gds management, and Ancillary Solutions. ClarityIBE is a secured system that supports everything for our customers from beginning to end, which includes risk assessments including credit card fraud prevention, built-in automation for branded fares and ancillaries, ticket issuance (exchanges voluntary and involuntary with add collection).
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem--solving, and complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concept and with knowledge on MySQL database
- Someone who is hands-on and explored NodeJs, Spring boot, react, angular, or any JS frameworks.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Benefits for the selected candidates would be:
- Medical insurance for the employee and their parents for 5 lakhs (paid by the company).
- Excellent working atmosphere surrounded with the leads from top level institutions.
- Selected candidates will be working on Airline Product software.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 5 LPA