You have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with Celstream Technologies Private Limited for Software Engineer role, Bangalore location.
The salary for this profile would be Up to INR 3.1 LPA (Depending upon interview performance)
All information about the company, profile and compensation are given below.
Celstream is an established, rapidly-growing Product Engineering Services company with a rich heritage in offshore product development. We have a successful track record in helping technology companies meet their product development challenges effectively with our Product Engineering Services and our broad portfolio of Solution Accelerators. Celstream supports the entire gamut of product development activities to provide complete turnkey services, or product engineering services for select stages of the full product development lifecycle - from product design, building and testing, to support and sustenance.
Remuneration: 3.1 LPA (Depending upon Interview Performance)
Job Location: Bangalore
Probation Period: 6 Months
No Bond No Contract
- To be associated with a team of developers in supporting the project.
- Handle customer communication on need basis.
- Analyze and solve the issues related to the customer queries.
- Write/develop new piece of code for feature enhancements.
- Unit test the code and integrate them for delivery to customer.
- Follow the processes designed for the team, work with the support of seniors initially but become independent over a period of time, be able to grasp the problem(s) and turn-around with a solution quickly.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge in C/ C++
- Good Oral and Written communication.
- Should be a fast learner.
- Should have excellent team dynamics &Team Spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have right Attitude & logical thinking.
- Written Test (aptitude)
- Technical Interview + HR Round (Face to Face)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative Date of Interview: Monday, 18th Nov 2013
Last date for registering is Friday, 15 Nov 2013 by 3 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles and resumes and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
3.1 - 3.1 LPA