Capgemini is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world's largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France.
Capgemini's regional operations are North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services.
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ ECE)
Target Batches: 2016
CTC Offered: INR 2.4 LPA
Roles & Responsibilitiess:
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server
- Strong knowledge of Windows/SQL Clustering
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Lync.Strong knowledge of server virtualization platforms; including Microsoft Hyper-V & Citrix - XenServer6Troubleshooting and Performance optimizations on these platforms.
- Deployed or Managed a private cloud or public cloud
- Good Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
-Implementation and working of SCCM , SCOM , SCVMM .
Skill Set Required:
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and avoid team conflicts
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have undergone any of the below mentioned skill training
- Skype lync server (basic)
- Microsoft certified for exchange and office 365
- Linux certified
- SSCM admin
- VMWare basic, oracle admin basic and storage.
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT