Aspiring Minds is a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Started 7 years back by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a global thought leader in employability assessments. Aspiring Minds flagship product AMCAT not only has more than 900 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, HDFC, Amazon, Snapdeal, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Bank of America, Tata Motors, Oberoi Hotels, Genpact, Aditya Birla group and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over a million job seekers/students every year and with over 4000 colleges. Myamcat.com is already among the top 200 education/career related website globally! In the role of AVP Delivery, you will be working with a highly qualified team with peers from IIT, MIT (USA), IIMs and advisors from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA). Aspiring Minds rapid scale up in India and globally has been covered by the media extensively recently.
Company Website: http://www.aspiringminds.com/
Profile Offered: Software Engineer
Course Specialization: MCA
Target Batch: 2016
CTC Offered: INR 4.5L per annum on successful completion of 6 months training (Stipend to be paid during training period: INR 25,000/- per month)
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
- The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals.
- The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both frontend and backend and extensive coding to develop products.
- Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in php/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
- Candidates shall have the opportunity to work with the graduates from IIT, MIT, NITs and top Delhi colleges.
Desired candidate profile:
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong base in Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed).
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Last date for registering is 17th February, 2016
Aspiring Minds hiring 2016 batch MCA candidates for Software Engineer role. The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals.
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA