About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of worlds 25 most intriguing startups.
Website address: http://aspiringminds.com/ & http://myamcat.com
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
Salary: INR 3.5LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Training/Probation Period:6 Months of Probation Period
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The individual will be part of Aspiring Minds core product team which is engaged in building the world’s largest assessment-driven recruitment marketplace.
- This web platform goes beyond conventional job portals and usesassessment scores and analytics to mat ch thousands of profiles.
-The team focuses on developing scalable architecture, user experience and optimizations for high user engagement.
- The platform has different components including candidate interface, corporate interface, assessment engines and an alytics/matching.
- The candidate will be working on conceptualizing different element s of the platforms, working with seniors to defining the architecture of the elements and being involved in its end-to- end development.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to work in small focused team with mentorship of IIT alumni in building world-class products.
- They will take responsibility, design things from scratch and see their ideas implemented in actual products.
- The technology stack will be varied including LAMP, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, Android,Memcache,Redis, Live Streaming, Flash, Asterix, Cloud (AWS).
Skill Set Required:
Basics of Web technologies, Algorithms, Basic SQL knowledge, PHP preferred but not mandatory
- AMCAT Test
- 2 Face To Face Round
Last date to apply : 7th May 2018
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA