About Aspiring Minds:
Aspiring Minds is a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa andSouth Asia. Started 7 years back by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a globalthought leader in employability assessments.
Aspiring Minds' flagship product AMCAT not only has more than 700 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, HDFC, Amazon, Snapdeal, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Bank of America, Tata Motors, Oberoi Hotels, Genpact, Aditya Birla group and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over a million job seekers/students every year and with over 4000 colleges. Myamcat.com is already among the top 200 education/career related website globally!
In the role of AVP Delivery, you will be working with a highly qualified team with peers from IIT, MIT (USA), IIMs and advisors from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA). Aspiring Mind's rapid scale up in India and globally has been covered by the media extensively recently.
• Aspiring Minds looking to raise Rs 120 crore in a fresh round of funding
• Startups mine top global institutes, firms to recruit research talent
To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.in
Desired experience: Fresher
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course specialization: MCA
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Salary- : Rs. 4.5L per annum on successful completion of 6 months training
(Stipend to be paid during training period: Rs. 25,000/- per month)
Please Note: The candidates will be hired as trainees for 6 months and will be paid a stipend of 25K/Month.They may then be confirmed basis their performance after 6 months and will be paid a CTC of 4.5L ( 4L per Annum + 50K joining bonus)
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration process.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: Multiple rounds of Technical interview.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
• The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals.
• The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both frontend and backend and extensive coding to develop products.
• Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in php/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
• Candidates shall have the opportunity to work with the graduates from IIT, MIT, NITs and top Delhi colleges.
MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA