About The company:
Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the world’s most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right’ jobs every year. Backed by state–of–the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments. Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. We also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations. Founded in 2008 by Himanshu and Varun Aggarwal, Aspiring Minds is a 500+ people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5 LPA (including variable of 7-14%)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The individual will be part of Aspiring Minds core product team which is engaged in building the world’s largest assessment-driven recruitment marketplace. This web platform goes beyond conventional job portals and uses assessment scores and analytics to match thousands of profiles.
- The team focuses on developing scalable architecture, user experience and optimizations for high user engagement.
- The platform has different components including candidate interface, corporate interface, assessment engines and analytics/matching. The candidate will be working on conceptualizing different elements of the platforms, working with seniors to defining the architecture of the elements and being involved in it’s end-to-end development.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to work in small focused team with mentorship of IIT-alumni in building world-class products.
- They will take responsibility, design things from scratch and see their ideas implemented in actual products. The technology stack will be varied including LAMP, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS, Android, Memcache, Redis, Live Streaming, Flash, Asterix, Cloud (AWS).
Skill Set Required:
- Basics of Web technologies
- Knowledge of Algorithms
- Basic SQL knowledge
- PHP preferred but not mandatory
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple HR Round
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA