About The Company:
We are a disruptive digital agency working with brands to craft immersive customer experiences.
Our collaborative, human approach produces creative strategies and experiences that unlock the greatest value for our clients. Weighing business, internal, and external objectives with equal scale and speed, we create robust brands that actively drive towards success.
For your brand to succeed, you need a smart business strategy and a creative team. Good news – you’ve come to the team that make brands that work to make a difference for our clients, their businesses and the people they serve.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch Pass out: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A Fresher - Trainee at Anakin who drives potentially complex and innovative projects with flexibility to learn trending technologies. The work includes develop 'best fit' products/solutions/applications using latest web / mobile / big screen technologies and Cloud ecosystem.
- Design / code / document and test components / subsystems in an Agile-Scrum setup.
- Adherence to established software development process and engineering practices.
- Work closely with Team lead to understand the needs and develop solutions to close that need as a team player.
- Ensure to release bug free code after the Unit test.
- Take ownership of what you build after the release.
- Volunteer for work in the backlog and commit to quality delivery with the team spirit
- Coordinate efforts across the team to ensure completion and effectiveness.
Skill set required:
- Significant software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment, while producing quality code
- Ability to write / debug, and deploy code that is technically sound, performant, scalable, and readable; deliver timely fixes
- Ability Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Ability to create Techincal and architecure documents
- Ability to creating large, scalable systems with cloud / e-commerce exposer
- Experience with object oriented programing PHP, relational database technologies and RESTful APIs ; Knowledge of Unix / Linux / SQL / NOSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Face to face interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA