Website - http://www.alphamatters.com/
Desired experience - Freshers. 2013 Batch only.
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech/MCA(CS/IT)
Academic Criteria - None
Salary Details - Rs. 1.2LPA – Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance in interview)
Probation Period - 3 Months
NO BOND NO CONTRACT FULL TIME ROLE
Any candidate who has been interviewed by Alpha Matters Advisors earlier is not eligible.
Interview Date & Process - On 29th April 2014, Tuesday
- Programming Assignment (PHP/Python and MySQL)
- Final Technical
- HR (face to face round)
Alphamatters has developed Algorithms for trading in stock/commodity markets. These are used by brokers and hedge funds. The candidate will be responsible integration with trading tools and automation tools. The candidate will also be responsible for creating demos of the product etc.
- Candidates should be a team player.
- Candidates should have excellent computer programming knowledge.
- Should be willing to learn new things/technologies.
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge/idea about PHP and MYSQL/Database. Python is a plus.
- Candidates having knowledge in Python also, would have an added advantage.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Sunday, 27th April, 2014 by 10 PM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA