About The Company
Act21 Software Pvt. Ltd is an IT company, driven by Entrepreneurial Zeal & Led by Experienced IT Experts. Act21 specializes in Web-based Java Business Solutions.Act21 software, strives to be a game-changer with lot of innovative products & solutions. Impakt DevStudio (development platform for web based business solutions), developed by Act21 has proved to optimize the development process by up-to 300%.Under Strategic Partnership with Bosch Software Innovation – Global Leader in Rule Mgmt Systems, it has provided advanced decision management solution to some of the large organization in India & Globally.It has also done significant work in outsourced product development space.
Job Location: Delhi
Bond: Bond for 1.5 Years (Candidates needs to submit their original mark sheets OR a security PDC of Rs. 90,000. Company shall issue an acknowledgement of the same. No Upfront Payment to be made to the company)
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 1.8LPA for first year including during the 6 months training period.
INR 2.4LPA-3.0LPA (Basis the performance in training period)
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech /MCA (CS/ IT)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop, and debug various components and features.
- Work on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Experiment & Apply new innovating ideas
- Good Aptitude
- Programming Skills
- Knowledge of Core Java is required.
- Knowledge of J2EE stack (Preferred).
- Written Test (Objective Type in Java/Aptitude)
- Technical Final HR Round (face to face)
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA