Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Act21 Software Pvt. Ltd is an IT company, driven by Entrepreneurial Zeal & Led by Experienced IT Experts. Act21 specializes in Web-based Java Business Solutions.
Act21 software, strives to be a game-changer with lot of innovative products & solutions. Impakt DevStudio (development platform for web based business solutions), developed by Act21 has proved to optimize the development process by up-to 300%.
Under Strategic Partnership with Bosch Software Innovation - Global Leader in Rule Mgmt Systems, it has provided advanced decision management solution to some of the large organization in India & Globally.
It has also done significant work in outsourced product development space.
- During First year: Rs 1.8 LPA
- Post completion of one year: Rs 2.4 LPA to Rs 3.0 LPA(Depending upon the performance in the training period)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 18 months including the training period
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for the developing and debugging of the various components and features.
- The candidate will be working on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Experimenting & applying new innovating ideas to use.
- Good Aptitude and Programming Skills
- Knowledge of Core Java is required.
- Knowledge of J2EE stack (Preferred).
- Written test (Aptitude and Java)
- Multiple face to face interview rounds.
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT