Profile: Software Engineer
Salary Details: Rs. 1.2 LPA – Rs.2.8 LPA (For Freshers and for experienced candidates the package can vary depending upon their current CT C)
Please Note : Freshers will have to undergo a training program which may range from 1-3 months depending upon their skills. (No STIPEND/COMPENSATION would be paid during training.)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-1 year (Experience in Software Development field)
Tentative date of interview: will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Responsibilities :
Candidate must perform following functions :
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Get Aware of new Advancement in Technologies and ready to adopt it and making Products and Applications on them.
Interview Process: Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 2.8 LPA