Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Engineer - Java
About the Company:
CanGo Networks Formed with an objective of providing holistic view of the Network and Subscriber, Service Experience with deeper insights into the Core Network space as technology evolution like 2G, 3G and 4G had impact on the Core network architecture.
CanGo networks product and solutions are designed with clear focus on the network performance, capacity planning and optimizing experience in Core area of the 2G/3G & 4G. Our expertise lies on CS, PS and IP Core networks by leveraging the rich data collected from all three domains - CS, PS and IP respectively.
Through our vast experience in various aspects of Core networks supported by expert analysis from our flagship product OptiGo, it is now possible to have a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control over Core networks.
We help operators, vendors in cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks while enhancing the end-user experience.
Viewing network from the Core Network Perspective !
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 04-07-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 - 6 LPA
- Strong hands on experience in Java Spring MVC framework web development.
- Strong hands on Coding Exp. in Core Java, JBOSS, Tomcat, Spring MVC, JMS, iBATIS, design patterns in Linux (Cent OS).
- Strong experience in Maven/Eclipse/Net Beans. Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit and Code coverage.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts with DevOps best-practices tool (Maven/Jenkins).
- Experience in Angular JS programming using web (HTML 5 / CSS 3.0 / Ajax / JSON / JQuery /
- Bootstrap / Web API) - IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- Creating reusable UI components with strong exp in Java plug-ins (D3 / GO js,High / Zoom charts is a big plus.) - IS A BIG PLUS.
- Should have experience in Agile Development and the capability to lead a small development team of juniors by providing technical guidance.
- A full stack developer would be an ideal candidate.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be innovative and have a willingness to learn, improve and constantly evolve.
- Ability to lead, as well as work in a high performance, team environment.
- Should have excellent academic background.
- MUST HAVE Java development experience.
- Experience in migrating from Windows to Linux platform is an added bonus.
- Experience leading a team is an added advantage. Not mandatory.
- Even candidates with less than 1 year of experience can apply.
- System Test
- Written Program Test
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer - Java
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT