About the Company:
ZAPR Media Labs (www.zapr.in) is a three year old media-tech startup looking to understand themedia consumption preferences of billions of individuals. We have developed a proprietary audio content recognition technology that allows us to understand a person\'s offline media consumption, such as viewership on TV, radio, movies in theatre etc. Our signal processing DNA and core technology background powers our innovative product portfolio for the media and advertising industry.
ZAPR is deployed across more than 10 million devices and is over 1000x larger than any other media consumption and audience measurement repository in India. We\'re a venture funded media-tech startup and are backed by VC investors from Singapore, Europe, US, as well as one of India’s leading internet companies, and several iconic Indian angel investors.
ZAPR Media Labs in Bangalore is currently one of the industry’s leading research facilities in ACR/media detection technologies, and we’re building some exciting technology platforms in the data analytics and ad-tech space. We are creating technology ground up that can leverage our media consumption data and enable content owners and brands to identify, connect and engage with their target audiences across the offline (TV) and online (Mobile, Apps, Social) universe.
Brands can now identify their TV audiences in real-time and target them across the social and mobile landscape and drive features like cross-medium synchronized advertising. ZAPR is currently working with leading brands and media buying agencies in India.
Desired Experience: 0.5 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 19-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 6 - 12 LPA
- Independently drive the development of Android based application with assistance of UX team and work on the necessary patterns notations and tools.
- Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on client need by analyzing RSD/RFP documents.
- Provide inputs and directions to associates, lead and mentor a small team of developers.
- Provides innovative solutions to build applications for enterprise needs and games etc.
- Ensures effective data management for each project.
- Maintain the quality of deliverables.
- Adherence to schedule and processes for deliveries.
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum 2 year of relevant experience in Android applications development. This should include minimum 2 projects experience building apps for enterprise needs.
- Ability to architect and design solutions to complex issues on Android platform.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building location aware applications is a big plus though not mandatory.
- Strong basic CS concepts and OOPs skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Online Test
- Technical f2f-2 rounds
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
6 - 12 LPA