Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Xorlabs is an international software consulting company with offices in US and Greater Noida, India. They offer a full range of consulting services covering all aspects of software design and development.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Location: Greater Noida
Desired experience: 1-5 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / M.Tech. (CS/IT) / MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(Negotiable, Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview, currently withdrawn salary and is Revisable for Excellent Candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 12:00PM, Tuesday, February 16,2016
- Problem Solving Round
- Technical Round
- Final HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Candidate has to quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
-Candidate has to create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Candidates should be willing to work on any technology
- Candidate must have strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Candidate must have Good Problem Solving & Communication Skills
- Candidate should be technically sounded with excellent programming skills.
- Candidate should be competitive, zealous & Team Player
- Candidate should be willing to work on all the technology
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT