Simplify360, is a leading social business intelligence firm.
Simplify360 is the world's first integrated enterprise solutions provider; our latest offerings are Social Marketing Suite for agencies, Social Contact Center for BPOs and Social Command Center for Enterprises. We enable businesses to perform Online Reputation Management, Customer Service, Community Management, Social Media Research & Brand Auditing; Online Sales Lead Generation, and Consumer Sentiment Analysis.
We have already provided solutions through their tool for industry leaders like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Coffee Day, Star TV, Mahindra Retail and ITC Foods. Simplify360 is also the only company to work with the top media agency groups in the world like WPP and Publicis.
Simplify360 operates directly or through partners in the US, Malaysia, Korea, South Africa, Middle East and the Netherlands to name a few. The company's products and services are sold in over 100 countries.
Website address: http://simplify360.com/
Desired experience: 1 Year – 5 year
Please Note : Only Male candidate should apply.
Course Specialisation: B.Tech /MCA
Training Period: 3 months
Salary : Depending on experience/knowledge the take home salary would be between 40,000 PM to 100000 per month.
- The company offer’s retention bonus of 1-5 lakhs based on company performance and individual performance.
- Mac Book Pro’s after completing 18 months in the company.
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Technical Test
- Technical Round
- Manager Round
- HR Round
Interview Location: Bangalore
Tentative Interview Date: Starting 23th March 2015
Please Note that this is tentative date of interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly.
- Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Solution like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
- Thrives in open or ambiguous environments
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Intellectually curious and inventive
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
1 - 5 Years
4.8 - 12 LPA