About the Company:
MedLabz.com is a new age home healthcare service, available via our online portals (website and mobile apps), which aims to make the diagnostic testing experience of patients as convenient and affordable as possible, without compromising a bit on the quality of the service.
Desired Experience: 0.6-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 6 LPA to INR 10 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Working with designers, product managers and founders to collaboratively own the front-end layer.
- Building responsive and elegant mobile desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
- Eager to learn new technologies which will help the company be more efficient and deliver better products.
- At Least 6 months experience in building AngularJS applications.
- Experience in AngularJS 2 or React is added bonus.
- Building reusable code and libraries.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic understanding of package manager; npm, bower, grunt, gulp.
- Familiarity with ReST services.
- Have a deep understanding of modern web development and best practices to ensure a smooth and rich user experience.
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as git.
- Must have 6 months - 2 years of experience .
- Passionate to work in a startup.
- An agile mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
Last date to apply: 02 November 2017
- Face To Face Interview
0.6 - 2 Years
6 - 10 LPA