Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
- Incorporated in 2009, since its inception, has launched several exciting products for renowned VC funded Start Ups based in US.
- Working on its own suite of Web & Mobile Products targeted towards the Indian E-Commerce Market.
Forte in Niche Product Development - Web & Mobile Applications.
- Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of Premier Colleges such as IITs, NSIT, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, IP University etc.
- High Focus on Open Source Technologies / Frameworks - Java, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.
- Subsequently working on iPhone, Android & Blackberry Platforms.
- Works primarily on web applications in various domains such as Mobile Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, E-Commerce Platforms, Social Networking, Corporate Branding.
- Offers a Great Learning & a Fast Growth Environment
- High emphasis on Quality Mentorship.
- Rendezvous of Fun with Work.
Salary: Upto Rs 5.5 LPA to Rs 9 LPA(Depending upon the candidature and performance in the interview)
Desried Course: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative date of interview*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership
- Candidates having familiarity with following technologies/ tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools : Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
- Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
- Day 1 - Written Test (Pen and paper)
- Day 2 - F2F interview process
- Job Responsibilities: Software Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 9 Lacs
- Industry: IT