About The Company
Educational Initiatives is headed by IIM Graduates Sudhir Ghodke and Sridhar Rajagopalan and its aim is to promote an atmosphere of quality within India's primary school system. It pursues this by raising concerns related to the quality of learning, providing services related to assessment, professional development of teachers, curriculum and pedagogy, and influencing educational policy, especially in the realm of assessment.
EI has over 15 years of expertise in education, with a deep understanding of child psychology and efficient methods of teaching, based on detailed research and formidable database of student learning through ASSET (Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing).
Through its interactive tools such as Mindspark (digital self-learning program), ASSET, Detailed Assessment, CCE Certificate Course, Teacher Evaluation Program, Teacher Sheets and more, Educational Initiatives assists thousands of teachers in improving their students' achievements.
Salary Details: Rs. 3.5 LPA - 5 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance in the interview)
Probation/Training period: 3 months
Desired experience: 1 year and above
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be involved in programming, testing and troubleshooting applications, utilizing the appropriate programming and database technology.
- Developing detailed programming logic, maintaining and modifying programs.
- Analyzing performance of programs and taking action to correct deficiencies.
- Writing and maintaining program documentation problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Working closely with Educational Specialists/clients to understand end-user requirements and using them to drive product development.
- Strong English communication skills
- Should be computer Savvy and have knowledge of MS office.
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 3 Years
3.5 - 5 LPA