About The Company
Agicent Technologies is a globally serving App development company, primarily catering to technology start-ups and growing App publishers, but also working with enterprise cutting across industry verticals and on variety of technologies. Agicent is headquartered in Noida, India, with a sales & delivery office at NJ, USA.
Website: http:// www.agicent.com
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Fresher
Stipend – INR 7500 per month for 6 months
Salary – INR 1.5 LPA to 2.4 LPA after 6 months (Performance based)
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: MCA Regular or MCA IGNOU (NO B.Tech or BE)
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Getting hands on latest mobile or web technologies.
- Participation in requirement analysis, feasibility study.
- Programming, Coding, and bug fixing.
- Performance optimization.
- Troubleshooting & issue handling.
- Doing Build and release process.
- Basic programming skills,
- Logical skills,
- Strong OOPS concept,
- Programming experience on any technology will work though anyone knowing Objective C, iOS, Android, PHP, Java, .C/ C+, .NET already is preferred.
- Any knowledge on multithreading, socket programming concepts will be preferred also.
- Aptitude Test -Objective
- Technical Test-Programming
- Technical Round of Interview
- HR Round/Final
0 - 0 Years
0.9 - 2.4 LPA