About The Company:
Surya builds digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Surya was founded in 1999 by Mr. D.N. Prahlad (an early employee of Infosys), to create software products. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Way You Work:
- An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check work they submit for review.
- An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand.
- The team works towards crafting the best products for our users, and customers.
- You should be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- You are also expected to participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed.
- You are needed to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the product, wherever needed.
What You Will Work On:
- You will develop applications which will be used worldwide by different customers.
- You will be solving different business problems in terms of product’s requirement and enhancements.
- Specific technology or domain you work on will change over time, we assure that you will work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Your Growth at Surya:
- Surya’s growth is driven by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and are bold enough to pursue them.
- Our leadership team, including our Managing Director, is comprised primarily of people who joined Surya as freshers.
- Through our process of continuous feedback, and regular 1-1 conversations, we believe in upskilling our team, and enabling each of them to grow along paths they find satisfying.
Your Level of Experience:
- At Surya we do not evaluate people based on the number of years of experience they have.
- Instead, we look for skills that have been gained, regardless of how long they’ve it has taken a person to gain those skills.
- Written Test
- Online Technical Interview
- Multiple Video Interview
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA