Hanu, Inc. is the world's leading Cloud innovation company.Hanu does more than help client's soar to new heights with cloud services by accelerating innovation, enabling new business models, cutting
costs and gaining market share with truly custom, end-to-end software development and business process outsourcing services. We deliver the Cloud technology insights necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
Founded in 2002, Hanu is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA, and has more than 400 rockstars worldwide with Global Delivery Centre in NCR, India. The company can be found on the Web at hanusoftware.com and its corporate blog can be found at hanusoftware.com/azure zone. The company is also active among other social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube and recognized as Great Place to Work-2016
Target Batch: 2019
Desired Experience: Freshers
Job /Interview Location: Greater Noida
Joining: January, 2019 onwards
1) Technical round
2) Group Discussion
3) Face to face interview
Designation: Software Engineer (PAAS)
Qualifications: B.tech/MCA with CSIT/telecommunication branches with a good communication skill.
Hanu Software is looking for the Dynamic Technology professionals with interest in working at the intersection of cloud Technology innovation! Shortlited candidates will go for 22 days mandatory training program in October 2019. Participants will receive a month-long crash-training course in Cloud Technology - Microsoft Azure and learn the ins and outs of the being a Azure PAAS engineer. Successful participants in the academy shall be offered the opportunity to join the Rockstar Hanu team full-time.
Stipend: INR 27 thousand per month (if candidate clears test after successful completion of training)
- Candidate should have strong analytical and Problem solving skills
- Good Understanding about System and Network administration, Data structures and Algorithms
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies preferably azure
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
- Must to have great team player spirits
- Assessment of Client Environments and Applications like Dot Net, Java, PHP and Python.Developing and Deploying new application on windows azure PAAS platform.
- Participation in preparation of migration plan from on-premises to Azure PAAS environment for existing developed applications.
- Participation in Creation and management of database like SQL Server and MySql.
- Preparation of application deployment to Azure environmentManage Azure app services and Cloud ServicesManage SQL Azure database and connect with on premises and Azure applications
- Participation to building application for public and hybrid azure cloud scenario Manage application repository in using Visual studio team server.
- Manage file server migration from on premises to azure storage services like Blob, File share, Queue and Table.
Salary: 3.6 LPA CTC
Note: Joining is compulsory if selected after completing the training. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs.5000 for getting certificate after successful completion of training. This amount of Rs. 5000 will be reimbursed back to those candidates who successfully clear the test after training of 22 days along with stipend of Rs.27000.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA